Define, Differentiate and Deliver
Your brand is the foundation on which your entire organisation and marketing campaigns are constructed.
It is defined by experiences and perceptions, and clearly identifies what makes your company different.
These differences are what power your inbound marketing strategy.
Architects of BOOM serve as brand strategists and consultants, helping clients establish and deliver:
- Your brand message
- Online brand monitoring
- Brand names, strategy and management
Build Your Brand
We will ask you these questions about your brand:
- Who are you?
- What are the greatest strengths/weaknesses of your brand?
- What are your biggest growth opportunities?
- What keywords do people use to find your brand online?
- What makes your brand different?
- Identify your customers’ buyer personas?
- How do you communicate that difference in words, images and marketing?
- What value (i.e. resources, expertise) could you bring to your online community (i.e. your audiences through social media)?
- What is your sustainable competitive advantage?
- What are you doing to innovate your industry sector?
- What makes customers buy from you the first time (acquisition)? What keeps them coming back (retention)?
- How can you involve employees to give life and personality to the brand?